- RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE OF NYC, INC.
- LIBRARY FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
- WOMEN IN COMMUNICATION
- THE NEW YORK POP’S
- LAUREUS SPORT FOR GOOD FOUNDATION USA
- INTERPUBLIC GROUP
- TWO TREES MANAGEMENT
- PEN AMERICAN CENTER
- CLASSICAL THEATRE OF HARLEM
- COMPLEXIONS CONTEMPORARY BALLET
- MTA BRIDGES AND TUNNELS
- POST GRADUATE CENTER FOR MENTAL HEALTH
- FALCON WOOD
- PERELSON AND WEINER
- ADVERTISING EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
- NEW YORK CITY LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
- NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT
- BROOKLYN PUBLIC LIBRARY
- RETT SYNDROME / IRSA
- AMERICAN ADVERTISING FEDERATION
- HARLEM SCHOOL OF THE ARTS
- ABSOLUT VODKA
- THE JAZZ FOUNDATION
- LOCAL 1199 SEIU
- ALPHA OMEGA DANCE COMPANY
- BET BOOKS
- THE NEW MUSEUM OF ART
- TIME EQUITIES, INC
- KENSINGTON PUBLISHING
- JAMES LENOX HOUSE ASSOCIATION, INC.
"You and your staff were, as usual, wonderful last evening. The food was grand – lots of complements. I do appreciate that you bring staff that will put up with some of our seniors. Grand job."
--- James Lenox House
"Hi Randy – Thank you to you and your staff for a great evening. Everyone here is talking about how great everything was. You did an amazing job!!"
--- Library for the Performing Arts
"I appreciate all that you did to help execute such a wonderful event last week; it was, by all accounts, a success and you and your staff were a tremendous asset in that effort."
-- Director of Development, Ohio University
"Thanks, Randy. Everyone raved about the party and the food!!! A great time was had by all."
-- Ronald McDonald House of NYC, Inc.